Make your stay at Australia a Pocket-friendly one with an Overseas Health Insurance Cover

So you’re in Australia? Or are you planning to visit? Your intentions for being in Australia notwithstanding, it is imperative that you get a health insurance cover for yourself. This is especially true if the country of your citizenship and Australia do not have a Reciprocal Healthcare Agreement (RHA). Footing every penny of the medical bills while Australia is a scary prospect. It can burn a hole in your pocket.

If you have a 500 Visa (Student Visa to Australia), it is compulsory that you have to buy OSHC for Australia. If you have already finished your studies, and are functioning as a working professional in Australia, the Home Affairs Department mandates that you purchase Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC).

Even if you are only visiting, and have a 600 Visa, it is highly recommended for you to purchase OVHC.

Enjoy a tension-free visit by buying adequate health cover for your Australia trip.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.