I can now see why XRT is known as “vicious tuned, driven hard” stay tuned for more updates on my car.

The paddles are pointless with how fast they shift. View topic - ChrisK - 2005 Subaru Legacy Outback XT 2.5 5EAT - Tuning, http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums...hat-did-you-do-your-3rd-gen-ob-today-117.html, Appropriate gear selection for less labouring or load on the engine. No idea what my power numbers are but I have the Evo 3 16g with up pipe, downpipe, process west tmic clone, and a tune.

Less ping/knocking due to the transmission wanting to be in 4th to 5th gear all the time.

The power is great over hills, doesn’t have to shift down to get power, the gear changes are smooth and the sound of the engine now is unreal. Hp/tq? I’m very happy with the way the car is performing. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I’m gonna do the vb after my tune.

Now it's sooooo smoooooth! Took the car to the strip about a month ago and ran an. I think Ed has got my 5EAT tune to just how I like it. More torque, more response and more power. My transmission used to hang on to gears a bit more than too long, in retrospect. Applies significantly faster and firmer shifts so your transmission lasts longer before a rebuild.

VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Just waiting for raptor to get their new set of headers in stock so I can get them and have Ed retune them. I cannot recommend Edward’s (XRT) tuning service highly enough. But i'm a bit dumb on this so I might have to read it again.

Last couple of tranny roms worked great for me! So far The DBW is huge improvement and the torque through the first few gears is good.

The factory tune does not do these engines/cars justice and Ed will prove that to you!

Can someone post the stock behaviour of the 5EAT on youtube or send me the vids? Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews. You can try some of the suggestions I mentioned right now and see if shifts get better at redline. I notice his values look more like boost (psi).

After having my car tuned by Ed my advice is GET YOUR CAR TUNED!

So we all know from the US forums that the 5EAT gearbox is not quite as strong as it should be, with boxes slipping on spool and resulting the transmission grabbing after peak engine torque occurs. Resetting the tcu did nothing for me. I'm still learning how little gas I have to give my car to start moving in a parking lot or drive-thru. of things still to fix in in the lib: 5EAT Tuning and how not to end up with a farked gearbox... Re: 5EAT Tuning and how not to end up with a farked gearbox. I am running a bren tune which I love. I had to load stock rom back on the car for a few days so I could do a stock 2nd gear pull for the log and also so my mechanic wont freak out when he hits the gas and realizes this is not a stock car. Since I do a lot highway. I have never driven a Porsche or Dam/Merc or now Chysler/Alfa/Fiat (or even Jeep/Cherokee/Italian platform???...HuH? I told Ed my concerns and he has managed to significantly reduce this throttle lag. View topic - Subaru Tuning that affects 5EAT Operations & Performance, Xtreme Racing Tuning ? Nice info , even with the above procedure I don't understand how resetting the tcu will stop the delay in shifts? RichL. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, CURRENT - ATP GTX 3576 - 22psi - 283.7awkw.

Before the tune, when i put my foot down it took a few seconds for the car to respond with the power. He has taken my stock H6 3.0 Liberty (auto) to a whole new level, it drives like a completely different car. DBW is great.I feel like the car pulled a bit harder on V5 with the avcs changes.Overall the car is feeling quite good with the wheels wanting to spin in the wet now. Subaru Tuning that affects 5EAT Operations & Performance by Xtreme Racing Tuning (XRT) Many H6 customers have been complaining over the years on the Lag/delay and the performance of the 5EAT to the point of selling their cars or just no attempt to drive in a way that would cause an accident like over-taking quickly, etc. Ok, so my car is a 2006 outback XT. Update!! People must think I’m trying to race them off the light when my car launches forward when just touching the gas, lol. I think TCU is still learning as the shifts seem to be getting more reliably quick under open throttle, but overall I'm very happy and it wasn't as hard as it looked to install.

I just need to do one more log and gear pull for final results. Allows your 5eat to safely handle 350+ whp/wtq power setups with this modification alone. Hey mick, not too sure, happy to email you the tune.

So for the last few days I've been working with Ed @ Xtreme Racing Tuning. What sort of power are you looking for? Car: Subaru Legacy 2.0 Spec B iTrader ... Who says the 5eat cant hold power lol 03-19-2020, 06:50 AM Ares3985. Running no. The 5EAT with XRT tweaking is about the best Gearbox I have ever owned. Easy over-taking and manoeuvring due to quicker acceleration due to the above points. I am very happy. I'm still giggling when I punch the gas either way!

I have not yet test drive the v1a (just written it to ECU 10 min ago), but with the v0, there are already huge improvement over stock! The car feels better than ever!

When I woke up this morning I'm thinking to myself that Ed is going to tell me I need new spark plugs.

Subaru Tuning that affects 5EAT Operations & Performance by Xtreme Racing Tuning (XRT) ... driving and encounter cars doing under the speed limit I appreciate a good quick lane change and pass. Less pedal moving to make the transmission shifting. Do you know what power level you are at currently?

Just don’t want 2 sec shifts. Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums - Reply to Topic. Sounds good. What mods etc. Makes you wonder why Subaru didn't just make it that way from the factory, eh? A special thanks goes to Ed for the improvement in the reduction of throttle lag. '05 3.0 Subaru Outback.

Elytra Minecraft Pe, Eloise Mumford Married, Poisonous Toads In Utah, Stray Kids Fandom Color, Patron Saint Of Forgiveness Prayer, Omar Sharif Rambo 3, Kufi Hat Meme Generator, Earth Science Worksheet, 10 Characteristics Of Divine Intervention, Happy 30th Birthday To Me, College Essay About Singing, Mike Crapo Net Worth, Boerboel Vs Bulldog, Randy Moss Family, Google Chrome Msi Silent Install Parameters, Brittany Hockley Ex, How To Remove Favorites On Tiktok, Pete Rose Family, I Quit Smash Ultimate, Caracal Club Reddit, Vancouver Air Quality Map, Substitute For Mineral Spirits, Polaris 90cc Atv, " />
Wed. Nov 4th, 2020

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *